Tailored Maintenance Solutions
We take pride in offering quality workmanship, reliability and timely response to our clients’ property maintenance and repairs.
When Airlite identified a need for professionally delivered building maintenance services to meet the exacting requirements for clients today, a dedicated maintenance division was established within the Specialist Services Department.
Small routine jobs to extensive refurbishment or de-fit works are provided to the same high standard of workmanship with a focus on safety, reliability and customer convenience.
Mobile operators in fully equipped vehicles can respond to a range of general maintenance works. Services are typically scheduled to maximise cost efficiency, however emergencies are responded to on request.
An extensive team of specialist trades and services is also available for larger scale projects and these are provided under the direction and management of our Maintenance Services Manager.
Works provided include:
- De-fits and fit out of tenancies
- Hoarding of fit outs or vacant tenancies
- Routine maintenance works to doors, locks etc
- Painting and repairs to walls, fixtures and fittings
- General plumbing and electrical
- Tiling and terrazzo
- Roof inspections and reports (including emergency leak response)
- Graffiti removal
- Paving, fencing and gates
- Glazing and signage
- Car parks – line marking, bollards, pothole repairs, asphalt resurfacing, kerbing, signage and trolley bay repairs
- Property inspections with detailed building report
Due to our long history in the property industry our clients can be confident that we have acquired the knowledge and practical experience to manage an array of related requirements, such as out-of-hours access, co-ordination of permits and isolations and co-ordination with other providers.